Menu

Journal

Feb 05, 2017
In late 2015, the garden staff undertook an experiment to save the boxwood on the carriage entrance side of the Big House. The shrubs were extremely...
Read this Entry
Mar 10, 2016

Walled Garden News

The walls of the graperies, now called the Walled Garden, were constructed in 1834-1836 with greenhouses attached in which grapes were grown. By the 1890s, however, the greenhouses were no longer standing and there was a boxwood hedge planted within...
Read this Entry